Saturday, December 27, 2014

FOOD - Woongjin Morning Rice Milk

Trying new food is amazing. Ever wondered how Rice milk tastes?
Well, I did and all what I can say about it is that it tastes not how I expected.~


WOONGJIN MORNING RICE MILK

Hello  h e l l o ,
I've just realized that I write most of the time about something happy and positive. I'm glad that I'm able to do that since I got the feeling that the world is falling down of depression. At least, my world then. *blames school* I love knowledge and education, but...yeah. I guess that most of you will probably know and maybe even understand my struggle. :'')

But enough talking about my random thought. Let's move on to something tiny, yummy and adorable which I'd like to review about: Korean Rice milk! ♥ If you're an old reader, then you'll probably know that I'm a big fan of soymilk. I just love every milk what comes from a seed, nut or something from a plant. When I saw Rice milk for the first time, I immediately thought: ''WOW'' and asked myself: '' Why do they sell this? Can this really be that yummy? :o ''

YUMMY OR NOH?!
I can tell you this: neither does it taste like rice what you eat with curry nor ricewater which you can get after rinsing of your rice. Some people think that it tastes a bit like popcorn but I guess that those people are partly right. It definitely does not taste like popcorn at all lol, but what's right is that it has a flavour of something roasted. I'll describe the taste as Chinese rice crackers from WANT WANT shelly senbei, but more milky and sweet of course. It has also an incredibly strong taste of roasted rice. So, my opinion is: YUMMY. Yes, it is and I'll surely buy it again. Not only because of the damn cute bottle but also of the unique taste. I can't wait to mix it with coffee!!!

o(〃^▽^〃)o  *excited*

- I got it from: Amazing Oriental - DEN HAAG
for
€1,-  ($1,20)

THANK YOU FOR READING AND VISITING MY BLOG #GRATFUL.



-yo homegal Ash.





INGREDIENTS
Rice extract, brown rice extract, purified water, white sugar, vegetable cream W (starch syrup, hardened vegetable fat and oil, casein, potassium phosphate dibasic, Emulsifier), dextrin, Emulisifiers (E473, E471), brown rice flavour, yam extract, Antioxidant (E300), Taste Enhancer (E640), mixed formulation (grapefruit seed extract, glycerin, vitamin C, green tea extract.)




Bye Bye and thank you for reading c:
feel free to comment!
Would you try it and love it? OR NOH. hehe~


- A S H