Friday, November 21, 2014

I've got new WATERCOLOUR PALETTES ! ~




(ᅌᴗᅌ* )
(ᅌᴗᅌ* )
(ᅌᴗᅌ* )


Hello hello
''I could't resist buying them!''
that's probably my most used sentence. Does it already sound recognizable, or am I the only one? :'') After a long time staring and vacillating I've finally decided to purchase the 2 babies which are the watercolour Pocketbox with 12 colors from the brand Van Gogh and the one with 24 colors which makes it also cheaper: the transparant watercolour set from the brand Royal Talens.



price:
Van Gogh:19,52 ($24,22)
Royal Talens: €21,98 ($27,27)

MY REASON.

And the reason why I was doubting is that I already have 2 watercolor sets. (the second set isn't even used yet *cries*)
Unfortunately, I have had bad experiences with my old set. The old ones are tubes and although it was very cheap the quality wasn't that bad at all. What I didn't like was that some parts turn from liquid to solid, just like a cheap superglue. I'm also not a big fan of little tubes, because when it comes to paint tubes it turns always out to a big mess. I'm lazy, sloppy and messy after all. >.<

FOR MY DEAR READERS WHO HAS NO INTEREST IN ARTSY FARTSY STUFF LIKE THIS.
It actually doesn't really matter if you're not interested in pencils and other drawing materials. All I really wanted to announce to everybody is that I'll be posting more art! I have to practise more, so feel free to send me a request.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ You'll probably expect loads of fanart and food/fashion related art.

Thank you for reading!




This little cute thing reminds me of a Nintendo DS. hehe. It looks also very compact and clean, that's the biggest reason why I purchased a second watercolour palette. Having two palettes is to be honest totally unnecessary, but damn it's so small and compact. The only downside is that it has very few colours. The other palette has a bigger amount of colours and even a skin colour?
So, I ended up with two as you can see.



including a fine ass brush, yeah! (^▽^)
(^▽^)

Happy colours! 

*hmm I should post more beauty and fashion stuff. *

Thank you for reading, bye bye & have a nice day

- a s h