Friday, October 24, 2014

LAST MIN BREAKFAST ! ! ! [EGG W/ BREAD]



H E l l O  h e l l o 
I'm a very lazy person who's always late for every occasion. Washing dishes is to be honest not my favorite activity to do and I love everything about eggs. (。・ө・。)  *I eat it everyday!*
That's why I like this super fast and easy ''recipe''.

You only need the 3 basic ingredients: 2 slices of bread, 1 egg and a sheet roasted seaweed. The rest of the ingredients are my favourite flavor enhancers. The other important thing is that I assume that (almost) everyone has a microwave and I guess It's not a big problem if you don't have seaweed at home. I don't actually know if it will work without that, but experimenting at home is always fun right? >.<

You'll see the details down below and I hope it doesn't look too messy and vague for you guys.  ( I drew it with love hehe )

bye bye - thank you for reading - I hope you liked it!

- A s h
 

Wanneer ik in de ochtend weinig tijd heb, (door het uitslapen.. *huilt*) krijg ik algauw spijt. Overdag heb ik inderdaad echt wel wel gemerkt dat het belangrijk is om te ontbijten. Of beter gezegd: een gevulde maag te hebben. En voordat ik vertrek, eet ik het liefst een stevig en warm ontbijtje. Daarom ben ik nu zo dankbaar voor de magnetron en de eieren die ik in huis heb.  。◕‿◕。






THANK YOU FOR READING AND FEEL FREE TO LEAF YOUR COMMENT.


- A S H