Thursday, February 26, 2015

RANDOM Q&A aka Liebster award




YO YO YO!
Sup guys~ Since I'm spending so much time avoiding from writing assignments, have I decided to be at least a little bit productive today and make a quick post to answer some questions from lovely bloggers who had nominated me for the Liebster award! I've actually done the Liebster award before, but the reason why I do this again is because the first one was written in Dutch. It'd be also pretty fun to add this article link to my ''about'' page. ^^


THANK YOU FOR READING *hugs*

- A S H

The two lovely gals who nominated me are: Angel エンジェル & Penny Cheng

Thank you
*bows*

OK OK let's move on to the Q's~!!

FROM ANGEL

1. Describe 2014 in a word!
creative!
2. If you have a superpower, what would it be?

Atom bending, so I can control every single thing hehe >:D

3. What's the bravest thing you've ever done?

I used to jump off rooftops when I was a lil kid. It was a weird hobby of me haha. #wannabeninja That's kinda brave right?
4. If you could become a person of your opposite sex, what will you do at the first time?

To be honest: I'd touch my D hahah That's it :'')
5. What do you do if you can't sleep at night?

Listen to music!!! I always make up personal life stories in my head before sleeping. Music stimulates the creativity of my adventures ^^
6. What's something you do well?

I'm not skilled and stuff but I can draw.
7. What would be the best job ever for you?

Designing and creating new stuff which can help the world would be cool.
8. If you could bring one character from your favourite movie, who would it be?

Damn I suddenly forgot all my favourite movies and characters D: 
OK let's do Bumblebee from Transformers hehe.
9. if a day comes with 30 hours instead of 24, what would change?
More sleep~
10. What's your most wanted thing right now?

I want too much!!! loads of JoJo's bizarre adventure stuff, Bentobox, socks, shoes and copic markers.
11.Until now, what is your greatest achievement?
Hmm nothing special, sorry I'm such a boring person!!!

FROM PENNY

1) What is your favourite colour?
I don't have a favourite colour, because it kinda depends on my mood

2) If you could have a super power what would it be?

ATOM BENDING

3) Do you prefer a book or a movie?

THEY'RE BOTH DAMN GOOD

4) If you could give one piece of advice to yourself as a child; what would it be?

Think before you open your mouth

5) Who is your favourite singer?

I really like the voice of:
-Mad Soul Child from Primary -Happy Ending (Feat.진실 of Mad Soul Child,Garie Of Leessang)
-Zhang Le from
Shanghai Restoration Project - The Wandering Songstress (天涯歌女) feat. Zhang Le (张乐) Japanese:
-I love Jazzy Hip Hop: Shing02 from Nujabes ft Shing02 - Luv(sic) Part 6 (Grand Finale) -The voice of: T.M.Revolution NEVER GETS OLD. so unique. (Invoke from GUNDAM SEED)
-Diggy-MO  also has a unique style of singing. (Stay beautiful) (
SOUL'd OUT)
AND MANY OTHERS but no I don't have a favourite singer  lol.


6) Have you ever wanted to be famous?

Famous like celebrities? No that's scary as hell.
 

7) What is your favourite season? Summer, Spring, Winter, Autumn

Summer!!! Season changes are so beautiful, but all year summer won't be a problem for me.


8) Why do you like blogging?

I love sharing and writing about stuff I love! Some things can be really useful/helpful to others.


9) If you won $5 million in the lottery what would you do?

First of all: I'm not that kind of person who'll buy fancy designer stuff just to show off what my position/status is. There's nothing to be proud of. I'm also not a big fan of glamour and shit. In other words, I won't dress myself up and living the life as Paris Hilton and Kim K. I'll probably use the money for business and donations. BUT of course I'll buy some cool stuff for myself huehue


10) What is your favourite series?

I don't watch so many series but the k-drama such as The Queen's Classroom is so good. It's not about love and handsome boys, but about cute little school kids, friendship and bullying. I cried so many times, because I can't stand crying cute liltte lonely kids.


11) What is your favourite piece of clothing?

At this moment THIS ONE. so compfy, thick fabric etc. My other 2 favourites are: a white button down blouse and my customized demin pants which I'll tell you guys later about that. :D



well, that's it and thank you so much for reading and visitng!

+ Sorry I'm too lazy to nominate other bloggers since I've already done it. n.n''




- A s h